Halloween brings out the kid in all of us. Get into the spirit of things this season by hosting a gathering for adult ghouls and goblins, complete with decorations and drinks. We’ve gathered a few favorite Halloween party ideas from C&B that are simple yet spooky, and will make guests feel right at home. With a little planning, your bash will be scary-easy to pull off.
1. Lure guests into your Halloween party with an eerie entryway.
2. Set up a spooky scene indoors, too.
3. Don’t be scared by surprise guests: to ensure you have enough plates and glasses to feed extra friends
4. Serve a bewitching buffet: small bites and finger foods save you time and energy in prep work
5. Let guests pick their “poison”: set out a self-serve drinks station, guests can come and go as they please, and you can have the chance to mingle with your guests.
6. Trick out a candy bar: arrange a spread of desserts with bowls of classic Halloween candies and sweet treats.
7. Capture Halloween costumes on camera with a photo booth: all you need is a camera and a tripod. Hang a backdrop, provide some props, and set the camera to self-timer to let guests snap away all night long.